The Master of Business Administration program is designed to advance current business knowledge and to update the student’s continuous learning foundation. MBA courses provide both additional depth and breadth through the identification of relevant learning materials, faculty interaction, and collaboration with peers. The MBA program consists of nine core classes and three electives. Our convenient night and weekend classes cater to the busy schedule of working professionals.
The CSUB MBA Advantage
Our faculty members are highly qualified Ph.D professors with real-world work experience. They use the latest instructional methods and present applied coursework that is relevant to businesses of every size and industry. Students at CSUB benefit from small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with their professors.
- CSUB MBA students consistently score in the top 10% on a national assessment of managerial skills.
- Designed to facilitate immediate knowledge transfer into the workplace.
Enrolling in the MBA program is a great way to make new community connections and build professional networks with both the business and government leaders of Kern and Los Angeles County.
Flexibility and Convenience
The MBA program is designed to accommodate students who are professionals working full time. MBA courses are offered weekday evenings at the CSUB Main Campus in Bakersfield and on weekends at the Antelope Valley Campus in Lancaster.
- Students typically earn their degree in 6-8 quarters (1.5-2 years).
CSUB offers outstanding economic value with a total cost approximated at $24,000, less than half the cost of most private or online universities.
The CSUB School of Business and Public Administration is Accredited by AACSB International.
- Same accreditation as UCLA, Stanford and USC.
- AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
The MBA program is also offered at our Antelope Valley Campus in Lancaster.