The Master of Business Administration program is designed to advance current business knowledge and to update the student’s continuous learning foundation. MBA courses provide both additional depth and breadth through the identification of relevant learning materials, faculty interaction, and collaboration with peers. The MBA program consists of nine core classes and three electives. Our convenient night, weekend, and online classes cater to the busy schedule of working professionals.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the best way to inquire about MBA program information is through the following e-mail: MBA@csub.edu.
GMAT/GRE Temporary Waiver Policy-Spring 2022
A GMAT/GRE waiver will be considered for:
1. An applicant with a business bachelor’s degree from an accredited school with a minimum upper division GPA of 3.0.
2. An applicant with a non-business bachelor’s degree with a minimum upper division GPA of 3.2.
Students who are admitted using this policy will be Conditionally Classified. These students are required to earn grades of “B” (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or above in the first 12 hours (4 classes) of MBA coursework. Students not meeting this standard are subject to dismissal.
The CSUB MBA Advantage
The CSUB School of Business and Public Administration is Accredited by AACSB International.
- Same accreditation as UCLA, Stanford and USC.
- AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
The MBA program is also offered at our Antelope Valley Campus in Lancaster or 100% online.
Our faculty members are highly qualified Ph.D professors with real-world work experience. They use the latest instructional methods and present applied coursework that is relevant to businesses of every size and industry. Students at CSUB benefit from small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with their professors.
- CSUB MBA students consistently score in the top 10% on a national assessment of managerial skills.
- Designed to facilitate immediate knowledge transfer into the workplace.
The MBA Program provides its students opportunities that promote advanced business education in our region. Abundant networking opportunities enhance student professional networks, offering connections to local businesses and government leaders in Kern and Los Angeles County.
CSUB offers outstanding economic value with a total cost much less than most private or online universities.